sâmbătă, 23 august 2014

Bout of Books: Day #5

Bout of Books

Sooooo... today I finished Seo of Monsters and I loved it!! I NEED THE TITAN'S CURSE NOW!! That ending.. I was like "HOLLY SH*T!!" Now I'm addicted. I'm starting to understand you, Percy Jackson fans! And I'm starting to become one myself! *opens Tumblr and searches for every Percy Jackson image that can be found without spoiling anything* 

Now, I didn't post an update on day #4 because..I haven't read anything on day #4. Yeah, I know, it's sad.. But I watched the entire season 1 of The Originals! And cried my eyes out while watching the season finale... But that's besides the point! Now, I hope to finish one more book before the read-a-thon ends. I hope I can :) 

Books Completed: 
-The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan
-Destroy Me by Tahereh Mafi
-The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss
-The Sea of Monsters b Rick Riordan 

Currently Reading:
-Allegiant by Veronica Roth (I started this book back in June.. I have to hinish it before school starts again)

Pages read since last update: 288 

Total pages read: 931
Spell It Out Challenge
Hosted by: Kimberly Faye Reads

"Use the first letter of any book you've read or want to read to spell out a word. You can choose your first name, initials, your birthday month or your zodiac sign." 

Since I can't reallt post a picture of the books I chose, because I don't like the way they look, I'm just going to make the list:

Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix by J. K. Rowling
Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
Only the Good Spy Young by Ally Carter
Divergent
Out of Sight, Out of Time by Ally Carter
Rebel Belle by Raichel Hawkins
Across teh Universe by Beth Revis

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu