marți, 19 august 2014

Bout of Books 11: Day #1

Bout of Books

Soo...day one was pretty great. I didn't read as much as I could because I had guests over and I had to do some math tests, but I finished a books, and that's pretty great to me. 
So, here's my update: 

Books Completed
-The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan

Currently Reading
-nothing atm 

Pages read since last update: 377

Total pages read: 377

 It was a good start for me. If I continue reading a book a day, I'll finish the Percy Jackson series this week :) And maybe even more! Who knows?! I just hope I keep reading as much as I did today. 

4 comentarii:

  1. 377 pages plus a math test = awesome! Way to go on day one! Here's to day two! :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. You did very good for day one! I just finished book #3 in the Percy Jackson series I am loving it so far. How are you liking the series so far?

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. I'm really enjoying the series so far! It is very different fron the movie so now I see why everybody was so angry when it hit teathers. Percy is just so funny and sassy and it's all very good. I'm looking foward to reading the next book :)

      Ștergere