miercuri, 20 august 2014

Bout of Books 11: Day #2

Bout of Books

Soo... today wasn't as good as yesterday reading ways... I've read only when I got to bed and that only because I didn't want my page count to be 0 today... I hope to read more tomorrow. I want to start Sea of Monsters because...because the Lightning Thief was freakin' amazing! I now get why this series was so hyped, and I agree with the people that hyped it. It's amazing, and I want to read more of Percy's sass!! And if he acts like that while he's 12, I want to read what he'll say when he's 17 (and by that I mean in Heroes of Olympus) . Okay, now let's jump on that embarassing update for today..

Books Completed: 
-The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan
-Destroy Me by Tahereh Mafi (re-read) 

Currently Reading:
-...nothing....again..

Pages read since last update: 109

Total pages read: 486 

I hope I'll read more on day #3... I don't know. I want to read more today, so I think I will :) 

2 comentarii:

  1. It's good to hear you enjoyed The lightening thief so much. I'm scared to get started in that series. Happy reading and good luck.

    Bout of books - Mel@thedailyprophecy

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. You shouldn't be scared to get started! It's really good :)
      Thanks! You too! :D

      Ștergere