marți, 24 martie 2015

Favorite Songs Tag

So, I saw this new tag, created by Jenna from jennaclarek and it is called "Favorite Songs Tag". I liked it a lot, and thought to myself Hey, I should do this one too. Because I love music. So here we go!

1. Favorite Disney Song:
It's totally "Once Upon a December" from Anastasia.


2. Favorite Childhood Song:

......need I say more?

3. Favorite Middle Grade Song:
Funnily enough, it's another song that includes MJ.


4. Favorite High School Song:
I'm going to steal this from Jenna and say "Come On Eileen".. because this song is just perfect. And it reminds me of "The Perks of Being a Wallflower" too much not to mention it.


5. Favorite Pop Song:


6. Favorite Alternative Song:
I can't pick just one song.. So I'll have 3.




7.  Favorite Rock Song: 
Again.. I can't pick just ONE.




8. Favorite Rap Song:


9. Favorite Cover: 
There are so many good ones... but I simply have to pick this one:

(Yes, another BBC1 Live Lounge)

10. Favorite Holiday Song:



11. Favorite Song By Your Favorite Artist:
My favorite band in Fall Out Boy. And, again, I have to do a Top 3, because it is impossible to pick just one.




12. Favorite Mashup/Medly:



BONUS: 13. Most Played Song:



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know I didn't include a couple of the categories, I just had no idea what to pick (I'm especially sorry for the Wizard Rock one), but I had fun doing this! Thanks, Jenna, for creating this tag!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu